Thursday, May 19, 2011

Blog Hop & Follow Friday 41


 Books Reviewed This Week:
Working For The Devil (Dante Valentine #1) - Lilith Saintcrow
After Eden (Fallen Angels #1) - Katherine Pine

Extras:
Waiting On Wednesday: Silence (Hush, Hush #3) - Becca Fitzpatrick


Thank You Everyone who is stopping by for the Blog Hop and thank you to crazy-for-books for hosting the hop!


Book Blogger Hop

This week's Questions is...


  "If you were given the chance to spend one day in a fictional world (from a book), which book would it be from and what would that place be?"

I am going to be completely cliche and say Harry Potter. I mean, come on. How awesome would it be to actually be at Hogwarts for a day? I guess I will just have to settle for the one in Florida :) I am going to get there soon, I promise you :)




  I also participate in Follow Friday, so those of you who popped by from that, thank you - and thank you parajunkee for hosting it!   
 



This Week's Follow Friday Question is..

It's circle time. Time for us to open up and share. Can you tell us FIVE quirky habits or things about you? We all have them...

 

Oh, dear. Let me think about this one. Alright, here goes nothing.

  1. My favorite beverage is Diet Mountain Dew. It's the only pop I ever buy at the store and I usually buy at least 4 2-liters at a time. But I have been known to buy 10 before, when they are cheap enough.

  2. I am a terrible doodler. I doodle on EVERYTHING. If you look at my class notes, every single margin and free inch is covered with random swirls, patterns and words.

  3. I love planetariums.That's incredibly dorky of me, I know.

  4. I love action movies. I love all types of movies, but I really love action movies. The more explosions, the better.

  5. I like the smell of vinegar. I know, gross. But you see, I get sunburned really easily. I promise, I am going somewhere with this. You see, if you put vinegar on sunburns it takes away the sting and when I was little, my grandmother used to practically soak me in it. Therefore, I came to enjoy the smell of it.


13 comments:

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. I didn't know that about sunburns and vinegar. Good to know.
My Hop

Unknown said...

just stopping by from the follow friday. I love action movies too but they are not my favourite.
I'm your newest follower. Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

I love planetariums too. We've got one in Toronto at the Ontario Science Centre with cooshie little bean bag chairs shaped and decorated to look like moons. Every summer I make a trip there just to see the stars and hear the professor go off about the universe. It's always refreshing.
Here's my FF : http://mochalattereads.blogspot.com/2011/05/book-blogger-hop-friday-may-20th-22nd.html

-Mocha from A Cupcake and A Latte: YA Reads, Reviews & More!.

Cait said...

I love action movies too-and disaster movies. If people are dying I'll watch it. No dead animals tho-cannot cope with that.

I'm a new follower, happy friday!


The Cait Files

Obsession with Books said...

Hi & Happy Friday!

I have listed my answers here :) http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

Have a great weekend..

Alexis @ Reflections of a Bookaholic said...

lol at the fact that you love the smell of vinegar. Your reasoning makes sense though.

Anonymous said...

I thought I was likely the only person who likes planetariums! I love them.

New follower.
Amanda
http://www.lettersinsideout.com/2011/05/ff-blog-hop-12.html

Elizabeth Miles said...

Hi, I'm a new follower...who is SO grateful for the vinegar-sunburn tip!! I hope I don't have occasion to try it out this summer (but something tells me I will).
-- Elizabeth
elizabethmilesbooks.com

The Flashlight Reader said...

I know about the vinegar! I got sunburns all the time when I was younger. I actually had to take vinegar baths. Oatmeal also works. =)

old follower stopping by

newshadeofgreen said...

Hi! I'm so glad I discovered your blog from the Blog Hop! I've been browsing your blog and... this may seem weird... but I just feel like we're going to be friends somehow :). I loved Delirium too! I'm still drafting my review because I just keep gushing and I want to write something coherent. I also LOVE planetariums and movies of any kind. I've declared this movie weekend as I'm going to see Thor tonight and Something Borrowed tomorrow.
Here’s my Hop and Follow post! ~ Jen @ A Book and a Latte

P.S. I also started following you on Twitter.

newshadeofgreen said...

BTW, I'm also a new follower on GFC!

Judith Leger said...

I know I shouldn't but regular Mt. Dew is my fav. Just hopping by! Hope you have a great weekend.

Unknown said...

Love the blog, looking forward to reading more! Check out my HOP http://yarevolt.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...