Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday: River Marked

Waiting on Wednesday is a Weekly Meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine

Book: River Marked (Mercy Thompson #6) by Patricia Briggs
Release Date: January 25th, 2011
Genre: Urban Fantasy


Summary (From Goodreads):
Car mechanic Mercy Thompson has always known there was something different about her, and not just the way she can make a VW engine sit up and beg. Mercy is a shapeshifter, a talent she inherited from her long-gone father. She’s never known any others of her kind. Until now.

An evil is stirring in the depths of the Columbia River—one that her father’s people may know something about. And to have any hope of surviving, Mercy and her mate, the Alpha werewolf Adam, will need their help… 

Words cannot express how much I am anticipating this book. I am in love with the Mercy Thompson books and Patricia Briggs. Have you guys read this series yet? If so, are you pining for River Marked too? Or is there another book that you are waiting on?

6 comments:

Belinda said...

Oh I love this series and can't wait to read it. This last book was so amazing that I can't wait to see what happens next :)

Here's my WOW

Belinda said...

Oh I love this series and can't wait to read it. This last book was so amazing that I can't wait to see what happens next :)

Here's my WOW

Lisa said...

ohh I want to get my paws on this

Here's Mine

Brooke said...

Brooke's Box of Books has awarded you the 'One Lovely Blog' Award! Details here: http://brookesboxofbooks.blogspot.com/2010/09/we-got-another-award-one-lovely-blog.html

Congrats!

~Brooke

joyh82 said...

Sounds like another good paranormal. Have a great week!
Joy at Books and Life

Casey (The Bookish Type) said...

I've been into YA paranormal a lot lately, but I think it's time I move on to the more adult stuff. Great pick!

Casey
The Bookish Type

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...