Thursday, September 16, 2010

Booking Through Thursday 9

Booking Through Thursday is a weekly meme that I participate in :D

This week's question is...
“I couldn’t sleep a wink, so I just read and read, day and night … it was there I began to divide books into day books and night books,” she went on. “Really, there are books meant for daytime reading and books that can be read only at night.”
- ‘The Unbearable Lightness of Being, Milan Kundera, p. 103.
Do you divide your books into day and night reads? How do you decide?

I don't really divide my books into day and right reads, but sometimes I reread books at night. I don't really know why, but I often go back to my favorite parts of my favorite books and reread them right before I go to sleep. It an odd habit, but I can't seem to break it.

2 comments:

Melissa (i swim for oceans) said...

I have insanely weird reading habits haha I can't read unless it's dark out or raining :)

gautami tripathy said...

I read whatever I am reading anytime!

Here is my Day and Night reply!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...