Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Book Sale at Barnes & Noble

So, I just wanted to let everyone know that Barnes & Noble is running their summer clearance sale right now. You can find books for as little as $1.99. They are also running a teen fiction sale (yes!) where you buy one get one half off! Here are some treasures I found while scoping it out.

The Girl Who Could Fly ($3.99) - Victoria Forester
Eon: Dragoneye Reborn ($3.99) - Alison Goodman

 
Nobody's Prize ($3.99) - Esther Friesner
Just Listen ($1.99) - Sarah Dessen
Envy ($3.99) - Anna Godbersen
 
There are over 10,000 books at these reduced prices, but titles are going fast -so hurry over!  

3 comments:

Ash said...

I just finished Envy last night! So good, I love The Luxe series.

Sarah said...

Ash, sadly I haven't read the series yet.. it's on my list though - the covers alone are gorgeous!

Hannah said...

That clearance sale was dangerous. I'm not sure I even want to admit how many books I've purchased since I found out about it! I went crazy, there are so many great titles.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...