Friday, November 5, 2010

Blog Hop & Follow Friday 16

Thank You Everyone who is stopping by for the Blog Hop and thank you to crazy-for-books for hosting the hop!


Book Blogger Hop

This week's Questions is...
 "What are your feelings on losing followers? Have you ever stopped following a blog?

Well, everyone likes to have followers - so I don't think anyone likes losing them :( I only follow blogs if I genuinely want to read them - so I only stop following them if the blogger has stopped blogging :)



I also participate in Follow Friday, so those of you who popped by from that, thank you - and thank you parajunkee for hosting it!   



This week's question from Follow Friday is..

Who are your favorite authors?

 

Oooh. good question. I will only put the authors I absolutely LOVE - and have read multiple books/series that they have written.. I love Kelley Armstrong, Patricia Briggs, J.K. Rowling, Stacia Kane, and Chloe Neill. They are absolute favorites :)


10 comments:

Julie Anne Lindsey said...

Great post! This is my first blog hop and I'm so excited seeing all these book lover blogs! Hooray! Thank you for hopping too :)

Jen (Makeshift Bookmark) said...

YAY! I love P. Briggs. The Mercy Thompson series is one of my favorite UFs out there!

New follower :) Happy reading!

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. I of course love JK Rowling. I need to read Kelley Armstrong's books.

Alissa said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Nice picks for your favorite authors. :]

Have a good weekend!

Howard Sherman said...

I'm always a little bummed when I lose followers but make every effort to
turn every lost follower into a learning experience so I can improve my
performance.

On the flip side, I only stop following people when they give me a reason to
such as being totally off message or being too controversial in an negative,
over-the-top way.

Happy Book Blogger Hop Friday!

Howard Sherman
http://www.howardsherman.net

Natalie said...

Hey Sarah! I've never been here before, but I LOVE the look of your blog. I just became your 200th follower! (Congrats on that, by the way)!

Hope you have a great weekend!

Annette Mills said...

I was going to be your 200th follower, but by the time I read your posts, someone else beat me to it! Anyway, I enjoyed your reviews and I'm number 201!

Have a great weekend!

http://annettesbookspot.blogspot.com

Suko said...

Hi, Sarah! I am new to your blog from the Hop. I am also a new follower, #202. You have a terrific blog and I hope to visit more often. :)

Jeremy said...

Hello,
I'm making my rounds on the Blog Hop and Follow Friday too say hello and share the love. I really try to be a faithful follower that visits often but I don't always have the time to comment like I should. I hope you have a spectacular weekend and Happy Reading.

I'm a old follower.
Romance Book Junkies

Claire @ YA Bookie Monster said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm a new follower of yours too! Have a great weekend :)

Claire @ YA Bookie Monster

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...