Thursday, September 9, 2010

Booking Through Thursday 8

Booking Through Thursday is a weekly meme that I participate in :D

This week's question is...


You’ve just dropped your favorite, out-of-print book into a bathtub, ruining it completely … What do you do now?
 
Well, I would begin with crying my eyes out. Then, I would scour the web for one. If that didn't work, well, I guess I would call all of the little indie used bookstores around town. Then, if that failed, I would resort back to crying again. 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think we all think alike.
Booking Through Thursday

Lori said...

I would never read in the tub...don't people know that is where most home accidents occur? Why would they want to endanger a book like that?Here's My BTT.

Alayne said...

Crying is my first reaction too. My answer is at The Crowded Leaf.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...