Friday, September 10, 2010

Blog Hop 8 // Follow Friday 5

Thank You Everyone who is stopping by for the Blog Hop and thank you to crazy-for-books for hosting the hop!


Book Blogger Hop

This week's Blog Hop Topic is..

Post a link to a favorite post or book review that you have written in the past three months.

Oh wow, what a great topic. I don't really know what my favorite post would, be.. maybe my review for Crescendo; because I was dying to read that book, and it was the first official ARC I ever read. Thanks to the ARC Tours at Good Golly Miss Holly, I was able to!

I also participate in Follow Friday, so those of you who popped by from that, thank you - and thank you parajunkee for hosting it!



11 comments:

Jenny said...

Happy Follow Friday! Great blog.

Melissa said...

Hey! I'm a new follower from the blog hop! I'll definitely read your review of Crescendo. I think my favourite review of my own would have to be my Mockingjay review, but only because it's spoiler-free :)

http://iswimforoceans.blogspot.com/2010/08/mockingjay-review-spoiler-free.html

Christina/Book Addict said...

Great blog! I see we have a lot of the same interests in books. I also love that your an education major. WOO HOO! I was a secondary ed. English major and am now an English teacher! I'm definitely following! Have a great weekend.

Marg K. said...

Discovered your blog via the Hop. I'm looking forward to reading your reviews!

Heather said...

Hey! Just stopping by through FF and the hop! If you haven't seen it yet... go check out my giveaway!

www.littlesqueed.blogspot.com

Book ♥ Soulmates said...

Found you via the Blogger Hop so I hopped over to say HI :)

Would love it if you visited our BLOG sometime!

Happy Friday and Happy reading!!
♥Isalys
Book ♥ Soulmates

Danielle said...

Happy Friday!!

I'm doing the Blog Hop and Follow Friday and wanted to stop by and say hello.

Have a great weekend!

I am a old follower.

http://romancebookjunkies.blogspot.com

Library Gal said...

Great Blog! I'm a new follower!!

pussreboots said...

Happy weekend. I'm already a follower. Come see what my favorite review is.

Brooke said...

Just hoppin' through! I can't wait for Crescendo!

I just wanted to let you know that I'm hosting my first contest over at my blog. I have six YA ARCS up for grabs. (I'm a bit nervous about it-- what if no one enters!! Yikes!)

If you are interested in checking it out, please visit my blog!!

~Brooke
http://brookesboxofbooks.blogspot.com

angelatarantula said...

Hey there! Hopping by. Great review on Crescendo, I'm reading Hush, Hush right now and really enjoying it! I'm a new follower.

Angela Z
http://thebookbuzzer.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...