Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Top 10 Tuesday: Books You Want Made Into Movies



Today's theme is Top Ten Books You Want Made Into Movies

Anyways, Here is my top 10 list - in no particular order; it was hard enough narrowing it down to 10, I could never actually rank them :)
1. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins [MY REVIEW]

This is such a cute story and I think it could be a beautiful movie - I mean come on, Anna is obsessed with film and it takes place in Paris!

2. The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong [MY REVIEW]

I LOVE this series and I would love to see it make the leap to the big screen. It's got drama, action, excitement and everything you could want in a movie :)

3. Angelfire - Courtney Allison Moulton [MY REVIEW]

An Angelfire movie would be AMAZING. You know I am right!
 

4. Moon Called - Patricia Briggs

Mercy is one of my favorite heroines of all time and I feel like these books would transfer perfectly into movies. There is so much going on in them and Mercy's world would be fun to see.

5. Graceling - Kristin Cashore

I think if they did this right, it could be awesome. Hopefully they won't pull an Eragon and make it all cutesy and cheesy.

6. Anna Dressed in Blood - Kendare Blake

I know this hasn't been released yet, I haven't even posted my review, but it really made an impression on me. Trust me, it would be a kickass movie!

7. Hollowland - Amanda Hocking [MY REVIEW]

I would so go see this zombie movie :) It would have a zombie killing lion in it!

8. Delirium - Lauren Oliver [MY REVIEW]

Umm... yes! Please?!
9. Touched By An Alien - Gini Koch [MY REVIEW]

Alright, action? check. Awesome, hilarious heroine? check. Tons of male eye candy? double check.

10. The Mockingbirds - Daisy Whitney [MY REVIEW]

I love this storyline and again, if they did it right it would be awesome.

6 comments:

Savannah said...

All great picks! I would definitely love Ann and and the French Kiss. Also Moon called! To see Mercy on screen would be sweet!

Cicely said...

I so want Anna as a film! It would be the cutest thing :3 And Angelfire would make such a kick-ass film it's ridiculous. Someone needs to make it happen.

Crystal (Book Snob) said...

Great picks! Delirium would be amazing and it would be really cool to see how they make a dystopian movie!

Crystal @ Elegantly Bound Books

Alexis @ Reflections of a Bookaholic said...

I haven't read any of these but I've been seeing Delirium around. I think it would be a good movie as well.

Allie Sanders said...

I cannot allow Mercy on the big screen. I can't think of any way of them doing that right. Hollywood always destroys werewolves. But I agree that The Summoning and Angelfire would make great movies. Sadly I haven't read the rest on the list yet but another I'd love to see on the big screen is Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce. That would be a good one.

Lisa Mandina said...

I think Delirium would be good as well. Haven't heard of Hollowland, but that sounds like something I'll have to put on my to-read list

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...