Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Tune In Tuesday {029}




Tune in Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Ginger at GReads. It's a fun way to share your favorite music with other bloggers and hopefully introduce them to so truly kickin' tunes :)





Walk the Moon - Quesadilla
Favorite Line: But I've seen your long hair come down and it turned my head inside out
I love Walk the Moon. Their music always makes me so happy - every time I listen to them it brings a smile to my face.


The Lumineers - Stubborn Love
Favorite Line: She'll tear a hole in you, the  one you can't repair - but I still love her, I don't really care
It would be incredibly difficult to pick my favorite Lumineers song... but this one is definitely right at the top. There is just something so addicting about it, you know?


The Parlotones - Honey
Favorite Line: Pluck that songstress from the sky who's melodies tantalize
I forget where I heard this one, probably on an 8tracks playlist... but it doesn't really matter. I've been obsessed with this song for a while. It's just so catchy and poppy - summer perfection.

Zion I feat. K Flay - Coastin
Favorite Line: I'm coastin, I'm coastin on a dream, I'm coastin, this ones for you and me
This is most definitely a road trip song - can't you just picture yourself driving around with the windows down and the radio up?


Mirah - The Garden
Favorite Line: don't tell me the truth - that your heart has hardened. But you don't want me anymore, how can it be? Look what you've done to me.
I saw this one on SYTYCD years ago... season 4 I think. I don't know, the one with all my favorite people; Chelsie, Markk, Twitch, Joshua, Katie, Kherington... all those people :) Anyways Courtney & Mark did a jazz routine to this that was insane and I fell in love with this song.


Lykke Li & Kleerup - Until We Bleed
Favorite Line:  you're drunk, you need it. Real love, I'll give it.
I just... ahhhh. I love this song. Her voice is so unique and it just works so well with this song.
 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You always have such great choices! I love that Lumineers song too -- definitely one of my favorites off the album.

My pick for this week: http://youbookmeallnightlong.wordpress.com/2012/08/14/tune-in-tuesday-they-wanna-get-my/

Hollie said...

The Lumineers are great! I loved Walk the Moon too! :)

Litza said...

Walk the Moon, The Lumineers and Lykke Li all in one post? Genius! Love love love this. :)

Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...