Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Persnickety Snark's FIVE Challenge: 5 Great Covers of 2010

Adele over at Persnickety Snark is hosting her FIVE Challenge for 2010! The participants choose their top 5 picks from a number of different YA categories - today it is Great Covers (you can get the details here).

So.. once again, I had a hard time narrowing it down to five, so I included some Honorable Mentions. I am sure that I missed some truly stellar covers, but here is what I came up with.


1. Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrck [MY REVIEW]
2. Matched by Ally Condie [MY REVIEW]

3. Firelight by Sophie Jordan [MY REVIEW]
4. A Blue So Dark by Holly Schindler

5. The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff [MY REVIEW]

Honorable Mentions:
1. Siren by Tricia Rayburn [MY REVIEW]
2. Rough Honey by Melissa Stein
3. Infinite Days by Rebecca Maizel [MY REVIEW]

4. Ash by Malinda Lo
5. Banasihed by Sophie Littlefield
6. Magic Under the Glass by Jackie Dolamore

[Top FIVE YA DEBUTS OF 2010]

8 comments:

Melissa (i swim for oceans) said...

Those covers are just to die for! I love them! Excellent picks :)

Pixie said...

Beautiful covers! Here is our 5

Audrey (holes In My brain) said...

omg i love ALL of these! especialy The Replacement, i forgot to include that on my list :( great choices!

Nic @ Irresistible Reads said...

Love all of thise covers. A Blue So Dark nearly made it in my Top 5 :)

Jessica Peter said...

Loving A Blue So Dark and Magic Under Glass (hadn't seen those before!)

Alison Can Read said...

Firelight and Infinite Days are two of my fav covers.

Nomes said...

ooooh ~ awesome picks :) I've never seen Rough Honey before! <3

x

Missie, The Unread Reader said...

hahaha! I loved that you did an honorable mentions. You picked some awesome covers for your top five. I love them all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...