Saturday, December 18, 2010

In My Mailbox 22

On the Blog This Week:

Review: Alien Tango (Katherine "Kitty" Katt #2) - Gini Koch
Review: Slayed - Amanda Marrone
Extra: Waiting on Wednesday - Betrayal & City of Fallen Angels


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren!

I didn't get a whole lot this time - I actually didn't make it to a bookstore this week. I did get a book for my Nook and I picked up a few titles from my library :)

The first book; Toil and Trouble, I bought for my Nook. I didn't realize that it was already out, last time I checked it was supposed to be released at the end of this month. I already read this one - I finished it the same day I bough tit :) If you haven't started reading this series yet, the first book, Fire Burn and Cauldron Bubble is only 99 cents right now at Barnes and Noble


1. Toil and Trouble (Jolie Wilkins #2) - H.P. Mallory

I picked up the next two books from the library this week. I have already finished Matched and I will be reviewing it soon (it was AMAZING!). I've just started Legacies, so I can't really tell you what I think of it yet :)

2. Legacies (Shadow Grail #1) - Mercedes Lackey & Rosemary Edghill
3. Matched (Matched #1) - Ally Condie

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh I can't wait to see what you think of Legacies, I just ordered it and am really looking forward to it. So glad you enjoyed Matched, it was one of my favorite reads of the year! I'll be looking for your full review:)

Kristina Barnes♥ said...

AHHH! I want to read Legacies so much. I love Mercedes Lackey. To deeeeath! Also, yay for Matched! I loved it! :) It doesn't matter that you didn't get many books - you got a freaking great mailbox this week!

(Btw, seriously tell me what you think of Legacies, since that's the book I want to read next!!)

Happy readings! ♥

Unknown said...

Legacies was pretty good, but not my favorite! Check out my review at amandarosetew.blogspot.com! But I too, LOVED Matched! I've already marked my calendar for the sequel!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...