Thursday, December 30, 2010

Follow Friday 12/31/10

This week there is no Blog Hop, but Follow Friday is still on! So thanks for stopping by everyone- and thank you parajunkee for hosting it!   
 


This Week's Follow Friday Question is..

  What are your new years book blogging resolutions?

Well, I haven't really put much thought into it - I'm not really one for resolutions, but I guess I would like to post reviews in a more timely manner, post more author interviews, become more involved in the community and meet even more awesome bloggers! I am going to have to think about thins one - if I come up with any more I will update :)


9 comments:

Inspired Kathy said...

Old follower just stopping by to check out your resolutions.

Happy New Years!
~Inspired Kathy
I Am A Reader, Not a Writer's Hop

Akasha Hale & Lexus Salvatore said...

It was nice reading your Resolution. I noticed that we like most of the same authors.

I'm a new follower by the way. I really like your blog.

Please check out my Resolutions

AngelicNytmare said...

Some good goals.
Have a good weekend!

Kaza (UF/PR series) said...

I'm old follower.

Happy new year!

My blog: http://urbanfantasy-paranormalromance-series.blogspot.com/

Kristina Barnes♥ said...

Hi Sarah!

I'm not usually one for resolutions, either - I NEVER keep them. :P But I want to post more author interviews and become more involved in the community as well. :) Those are my top priorities, I think. ;) Good luck on your resolutions!

Have a Happy New Year! ♥
Kristina @ Frazzled Book Nommer

Kristin said...

New follower hopping through! Have a Happy New Year!

Kristin@MyBookishWays

Crystal ♥ said...

Hoppin on by, good luck with your resolutions!
Have a wonderful and safe New Years!

http://readingbetweenthewinesbookclub.blogspot.com/

Alison said...

Being more involved in the community is important to me too.
Happy New Years!
My Hop

Paranormal Romance Addict said...

New follower. Wishing you a lovely New Year darling.
http://paranormalromanceaddict.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...