Thursday, November 11, 2010

Cover Love - Something Deadly This Way Comes & Starcrossed

Check it out - There is now a cover for Something Deadly This Way Comes (Madison Avery #3) by Kim Harrison! Although it doesn't exactly match the other two covers, I am absolutely loving this one. I think they picked a great model for Madison! It looks like the same girl from the first two covers, but this time she is in color :) This is the third book in the series, the first two are Once Dead, Twice Shy and Early to Death, Early to Rise. Something Deadly This Way Comes will be released April 8th, 2011.What do you guys think? Have you read the Madison Avery books?



Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini has also just been given new coverart. Starcrossed is the first in a new series (Starcrossed #1). If you haven't added this one to your to-read-list, I would definitely do so. It sounds amazing!


3 comments:

Melissa (i swim for oceans) said...

I haven't started the series, but I SO love the cover! :)

Anonymous said...

I've wanted to read Once Dead, Twice Shy for a while. I love the cover of Starcrossed!!

Book Nerds said...

Oooh, that Starcrossed cover looks gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...