Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Kelley Armstrong Book Signing

So, A few weeks ago I was lucky enough to attend a Kelley Armstrong Book Signing. As you may or may not know, she is from Canada, which is conveniently just across the Michigan border. So, she was able to come visit my local bookstore for a signing!


I had a few issues before the signing, but in the end everything worked out. You see, the friend I had roped into tagging along with me ditched me for her cabin up north, so I was flying solo. However, I ran into a girl from High School and we bonded over our mutual love of all things Kelley Armstrong. She has a slight obsession with the Darkest Powers Series, and she ultimately convinced me to read them.

Speaking of the Darkest Powers Series, I gained some great info for all you fans out there. Apparently, Kelley is contracted for a total of 6 books, as of right now. However... as I write this, she is working out a deal for 3 more books - a total of 9. Who's excited now?

I also found out that the new Darkest Series books will overlap some of the characters from the first three books, much like her Women of the Otherworld Series. Also, she did express interest in continuing the Chloe story at some point in the future, if she can work out a deal with her publishers.

1 comment:

Briana said...

Awesome! I wish there were more signings in my area.. :/
I haven't read her Darkest Powers Series, but I hear they're great.

And I'm meeting her next month too, so that should be fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...